This time, I am going to share a healthy and easy-to-make beef with peppers stir-fry recipe.
To make sure the beef tastes tender and juicy, I marinated the beef with one tablespoon of vegetable oil, soy sauce and cooking wine as well as half teaspoon of sugar and potato starch for about ten minutes before cooking.
It is also helpful to cut the beef into small cubes like I did. It not only reduces cooking time, but also makes it easier for the beef to absorb the seasoning s later during the cooking process.
After stir fried the beef for about two to three minutes until it’s no longer pink and then I seasoned with one tablespoon of oyster sauce before adding in the green and red peppers.
Continue cooking for another one to two minutes and the dish will be ready to serve (The total cooking time is just ten minutes).
Below is a summary of how I made this dish with pictures.I hope you enjoy making this tasty beef with peppers at home. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your friends!
- ½ pound beef cubes, cut into smaller pieces
- half a green bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- half a red bell pepper,cut into small pieces
- 3-4 slices ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- For marinating the beef:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- ½ teaspoon potato starch
- Marinate the beef with vegetable oil, sugar, soy sauce, cooking wine and potato starch for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil over medium heat, add in the ginger slices and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Turn to medium-high heat, stir in the beef and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes until it has changed color.
- Toss in the oyster sauce and keep stir-frying for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the peppers and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.