Today I am going to share with you guys the recipe for this great-tasting Chicken with Asparagus stir-fry.
For ingredients, I used chicken thighs, asparagus, mushroom and red bell pepper. To keep the chicken tender and flavorful, I started with marinating the chicken with oil, cooking wine, dark soy sauce, salt and pepper for about ten minutes before cooking.
Besides asparagus, I also included red bell pepper and mushroom into the dish to help add texture as well as flavor. Onion, carrot or celery would also be a great choice.
I like to sprinkle a touch of black pepper before serving and enjoy this dish with a bowl of hot white rice. I ended up finishing the entire dish and a large bowl of rice for lunch and now I feel full and satisfied 🙂
Below is how I made this dish step-by-step. The total time needed is less than 25 minutes.I hope you enjoy making this tasty chicken with asparagus at home. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your friends!
- ½ pound chicken thighs, cut into long strips
- ½ bunch asparagus, snap then ends and cut into long strips
- 2-3 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red pepper, cut into long strips
- For marinating the chicken:
- ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- ½ teaspoon dark soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Marinate the chicken with oil, cooking wine, dark soy sauce, salt and pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in the pan, over medium heat, stir fry the chicken for about 3 minutes until the color has changed and fragrant.
- Turn to medium-high heat, add in the asparagus and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sauce, stir fry for another 2 minutes to make sure the sauce is evenly spread and well absorbed by the dish.
- Sprinkle with black pepper to serve.
Excellent blog here! Additionally your web site so much up very fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate
link in your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Check out the Start Blogging page on this site, I have included step-by-step instructions on how to set up a web hosting and a lot more. I hope you find it helpful!
Hi, I’ve only just subscribed and thank you for the recipes. I have looked through a few of your recipes and find them fairly easy to try cooking plus they look very appetizing. I intend to try a few of these recipes soon.