This week I am sharing the recipe for a deluxe instant ramen with beef and vegetables!
This dish is a perfect candidate for a quick and cozy meal. Planning to cook yourself a bowl of instant ramen noodles? Why not giving it an upgrade. Following this recipe, you’ll be able to make a satisfying deluxe version instant ramen in less than 20 minutes!
Let’s check out the ingredients:
First, we’ll need a pack of instant ramen. I used Nongshim Shin Ramyun but any instant ramen of your choice will work.
For a balanced meal, I also included thinly sliced beef ribeye, enoki mushrooms, shungiku (also known as Tong Hao). These ingredients can be easily found at most Asian grocery stores.
If you can’t find these ingredients, don’t worry! Just follow the logic of including meat, leafy green and other vegetables like the mushroom to add the ingredients available to you 🙂
I mentioned at the beginning of the post that this dish is super easy to make. Here’s how I made the deluxe instant ramen with beef and vegetables in no time!
To start, I followed the cooking instruction on the ramen package and brought a few cups of water to boil. Next, is adding the ramen noodles, soup base, and mixed vegetables into the boiling water.
Now, all we had to do is placing the other ingredients over the noodles and cover the pot to let it simmer for a couple of minutes until all ingredients are cooked.
That’s it, it’s that simple!
To complete the dish, I added hard-boiled egg, chopped green onions toasted sesame seeds as toppings. Simply drizzling a few drops of sesame oil and vinegar, the noodles were ready to eat!
The rich flavor, tender beef, and delicate enoki mushrooms are my favorites. If you like instant ramen noodles, you must give this deluxe version a try!
Let me know your thoughts about this recipe, cheers and see you next time!
- 1 pack instant ramen noodles (I used Nongshim Shin Ramyun)
- ½ pound thinly sliced beef (sliced beef for
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms, rinsed, with ends trimmed and pulled apart
- 1 small bunch
shungiku(Tong Hao), thoroughly rinsed and cut 2-inch from the end of the stem
- half a hard-boiled egg
- a pinch of chopped green onions
- a pinch of toasted sesame seeds
- white pepper to taste (optional)
- a few drops of sesame oil
- a few drops of vinegar
- Bring 2.5 cups of water to boil, add instant noodles, soup base and mix vegetables from the package.
- Place enoki mushrooms,
shungikuand thinly sliced beef on top of the noodles.
- Wait until the water starts to boil again and cover the pot with a lid.
- Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes over medium heat, stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and carefully transfer to a large bowl.
- Add half a boiled egg; sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, chopped green onion; and drizzle with sesame oil and vinegar to serve.
- Enjoy while hot!
2. Enoki mushrooms and shungiku are also available at Asian grocery stores. If they are had to find in your area, feel free to replace them with other mushrooms or leafy greens of your choice.
3. Nongshim Shin Ramyun is a type of popular Korean instant ramen, however, it's kinda spicy. If you don't like spicy foods, I recommend using other types of instant ramen.