I was feeling a bit under the weather this past weekend and didn’t feel like cooking something too complex. Yesterday, I made a 15-minute Easy Teriyaki Salmon with store-bought teriyaki sauce. It turned out better than I thought!
I want to share it with you guys because combined with some vegetables, this dish can be a great addition to a lunch box or a quick weeknight dinner meal. I ended up adding some rice, a couple avocado slices and a boiled egg and turned this salmon dish into a rice bowl meal on Sunday.
I rubbed the salmon filet with some salt, pepper and coated it with the store-bought teriyaki sauce. This is the only preparation work needed for this dish, it took me only 3 minutes.
Below is how the salmon looked like after being baked at 350 degrees (F) for 15 minutes, it has already been cooked through. By simply drizzling fresh lemon juice on top and sprinkle with a handful of chopped scallion, this would be a great appetizer as well.
Here is a picture of the rice bowl I mentioned at the beginning of the post. Next time I make this teriyaki salmon, I’ll pair it with broccoli or string beans, and a poached egg. There are tons of other options to choose from if you are making a rice bowl dish with this teriyaki salmon as the protein.
I hope you enjoy making this 15-minutes Easy Teriyaki Salmon at home. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your friends!
- 1 salmon fillet (half pound) with skin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- a lemon wedge
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped
- Lined a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the salmon fillet on top.
- Rub salt, black pepper onto the salmon fillet and then coat with teriyaki sauce evenly with a spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees, bake the salmon for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer the salmon onto a plate, drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with freshly chopped scallion to serve.
Love your recipes Very good and tasty
Thank you, I am really happy you liked it.
tried your 15-minute Easy Teriyaki Salmon early in the week , it’s fantastic, fast easy, full of flavour.
noted your suggestion for entrée.
tried it out on the weekend with family and friends sitting around the fire with krusty bread and rocket.
it went down a treat with plum wine to kick off my pork in ginger chops for the main…
You are very welcome! I am glad you enjoyed the recipe!
The teriyaki salmon Receipe was a hit in my family. Thanks for sharing