This carrot pancake could be ready in less than 30 minutes and it tastes really good. I like to eat it as breakfast or sometimes as a snack.
You only need three main ingredients to make this dish, that is, carrot, egg and flour. I am a firm believer that deliciousness often comes from basic and simple ingredients. And this recipe is a perfect example for it.
If you like this dish, I would recommend to also check out the “Easy cabbage pancake” recipe, I think you will like it too.
Below is a summary of how I made this dish with pictures.I hope you enjoy making this tasty carrot pancake at home. If you like this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and share it with your friends!
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- a handful of chopped green onion for topping
- soy sauce for dipping (optional)
- Put shredded carrot, two eggs and flour into a medium bowl, add salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and shake the pan around to let the oil spread evenly on the bottom of the pan. Carefully place the mixture onto the pan and create three round shapes use the spatula, fry for about 5 minutes each side until heat through.
- Top with green onion to serve and dip in your favorite sauce( soy sauce for me) to enjoy!